EUCONSA, leader in national and international transport of chemical products in bulk, offers services conscious with the environment. Our activity in this sector is divided in three main groups:
Nowadays, the European authorities recommend intermodal transport as the safest form of transport with the lowest level of environmental pollution. Undoubtedly, this is the shortest way you will find to lessen you carbon footprint, besides to be the best form of reducing the risks associated with the transport of dangerous goods.
Thanks to being pioneers in Spain, we currently are a company specialized in the intermodal transport of dangerous and harmless chemicals and petrochemicals, particularly in products at high temperature. We offer feasible solutions to each customer taking into account safety and environment.
Thus, based on our focus on intermodality, we own and run a railway line from Cataluña to Andalucia. For more info:
We provide intermodal services for tank trucks andtruck roadsnationally and internationally:
- National transport: Including the Balearic and Canary Islands.
- International transport: mainly in Europe, Mediterranean area and deep-sea.
GOODS AND TRANSPORTED PRODUCTS
EUCONSA offers the intermodality option for the following goods:
CHEMICAL LIQUID IN BULK
- Our broad fleet of tank containers, with diverse configurations and capacity’s, insulation, heating and thickness, has been evaluated with ADR and IMDG. This allows us to certainly offer you a transport solution to your needs.
- We are also specialized in transport of chemical at high temperature door to door.
- Additionally, we have at your disposal truck containers for gas transport. Our personnel are highly experienced handling this type of products thus making our company the safest choice.
POWDERY CHEMICAL – DRY BULK
EUCONSA has containers for dry bulk too. We offer you our broad range of aluminium containers and carbon steel with single-use liners, which eliminates any risk of contamination related to the transport of these goods.
FOR CHEMICAL PRODUCTS
We provide road transport in our tank containers for chemical products in bulk door to door. The product is loaded where indicated and delivered in time as requested by our customer.
Our transport fleet counts with the following:
Chassis of 20, 30 or 40 feet, adjustable to all types of containers
Till chassisof 20 or 30 feet to unload powder products using a rotary valve.
Light weight chassis
Compartmentalized tank containers
EUCONSA is currently authorized for toxic and dangerous residues transport.